|Photo by http://www.kyla.co.uk/|
2. I'm on book 7 of Steven Erikson's Malazan Empire series. (I'm over on Good Reads if you want to follow me there!)
3. I'm preparing the most awesome present for my brother's 30th birthday!
4. My brother is getting married in a week and I'm taking the photos! Really scared of messing that up!
5. I got a car about three weeks ago and I started driving to work last week. This terrifies me on a daily basis.
6. I am still addicted to LEGO. My latest acquisition was a Monster Fighter's set.
7. My iMac is on it's last legs. I can't decide if it's replacement will be another iMac or a MacBook. Suggestions on a postcard please.
8. Work is crazily busy, with about 5 different pieces of work happening right now. The main website I have been working on is almost there now - it's being stress tested this week and should go into full beta by the start of August! Exciting!
9. Did I mention I got a car? It's a 2006 Citroen C1 Vibe. Still scared.
10. I got AA cover with my car and this makes me feel like a grown up. Probably more than the car.
11. It is so ridiculously hot, I am sweating whilst blogging. It's like exercise with none of the adrenaline.
12. I have two new Cath Kidston dresses. One for the three weddings of the year, and one just for fun/work.
13. I'm going a little crazy living here.
14. I'm currently playing a game called 'Thomas was alone'. It's a strangely fun, soothing game involving rectangles.
15. I'm trying to grow my hair out so it can all be one length again. A part of me wonders if I should just chop it all off though!
16. We've been BBQing a lot - check out DJ BBQ on Jamie's Food Tube. Smoking stuff is amazing!
17. The sun has finally set now and the temperature is finally dropping a little.
18. I'm sitting in the dark as I am feeling too lazy to go turn on the light. It's actually quite nice and peaceful. Drowns out the mess.
19. I might go to London on 9th August. Any ideas what I should do? I'll be by myself! Perhaps the Tate Modern?
20. A minion has come to stay!
21. I really, desperately want to go on holiday. I would like to go to Berlin (again) and/or Copenhagen. Maybe in the autumn.
22. I live for work at home days - it's a chance to get stuff done that office interruptions just halt.
23. I'm so achy after Aikido-ing for the first time in months that it hurts to laugh. So no laughs today. Or sneezing.
24. I watched Flashdance this week for the first time.
25. Netflix is still awesome. Audiobooks I have put on hold.
26. I'm not buying books off of amazon right now. Just my tiny little insignificant protest.
27. Getting lost down the rabbit hole of Pinterest all the time.
28. Planning a baby quilt for a pregnant colleague.
29. Being worried all the time.
30. Watching Weird Al's videos.
31. Can someone buy me this LEGO modular please?
32. and this one too.
33. and perhaps this one as well?
34. Okay, just buy me all the LEGO yeah?
35. Feeling that at point 35, I'm not sure what else the heck to say, and I really want a cup of tea. Good stopping point for now!
Right. Tea has been made.
36. My desk is so messy right now. [Goes and tidies desk...]
38. Wondering why there is so much crap on Netflix.
39. Listening to Mumford and Sons, the Killers and Of Monsters and Men.
40. Thinking I should learn some more German.
41. Thinking I have too much to do at work and no idea how to get it done.
42. Wondering about life, the universe and everything. Of course.
43. Thinking that 43 points has got to be enough things about right now as truly, I'm swamped already.
45. I'm worried about 20 million things. I need something to make my mind stop worrying please.
46. Thinking about making some popcorn. I really fancy some popcorn.
47. I'm not at all watching 'The Parent Trap' on Netflix right now...
48. Can't decide what to cook tomorrow. Something Mexican.
49. Writing a review for the first Minecraft LEGO set
50. I'm off to make popcorn...