Friday, 27 August 2010

Day 8- short term goals for this month and why

My short term goals for the next month are to work as much as humanely possible. For obvious reasons like money. In this, to ensure that I get at least 20 permanent hours.
Other goals include trying not to stress out over dissertation marks, no matter what they are; must try to remember nothing is the end of the world.

I think I have managed the first but not the second.


This months goals are rather boring I realise but other than trying to sort everything out so I can afford to live for the next however long I am not really up to much.

Maybe I should try out one of the Julia and Julia style missions with cooking a new recipe, maybe not everyday but once a week? And almost certainly not from Julia Child's cook book. I think that might be a little unaffordable...

Anyways, my folks are coming up today in lieu of working on my birthday, although now for only 4 hours. Gimme a yay. I can have a birthday morning in style. AKA, a lay in!

Will report back later.

Anyone actually read this mindless dribble that leaks from my brains?

EDIT: yeah, not 100% about those hours anymore. They keep screwing me around. Gonna have to start job hunting methinks. *sadface*

1 comment:

  1. mE! ME! i READ IT :) i GUESS i DONT COUNT THOUGH lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...