Saturday, 31 March 2012

Blogging From A-Z!




Starting tomorrow, I will be blogging an A-Z challenge. Every day a different letter. I won't be using a theme, as I just want to have a go at blogging everyday.
I'm not 100% sure I will finish, but I will give it a go.

I have a few ideas, but I am not yet sure what every day will look like.

Having had a think, the first week is decided. I will spend this evening writing some posts so as to get ahead of the game. 

After next week, I'm off work for a week so will have more time and energy to blog.
Although I am also off decorating a house that week...

Hope to see you around over the next month and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a blogging challenge - and I like your first pick. Boy, do I love Apple as well. Except I'm rocking a Macbook from 2007 - your toys are a little fancier :)

    Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...