Friday, 16 March 2012

Evening In

Evening in.

Everyone is out at a party. Too tired and broke to go a-drinking.
Pip's folks stopped by with German food supplies and fresh from France bread.
I finally, finally, finally got started on my cousins birthday present. A month and a half late...
I've got only 8 weeks of full time work left. Yikes. How time flies.
I've been reading a game of thrones this week; possibly why I've been absent (although the foul mood had something to do with that too...) I finished book one, and am now trekking through book two.
I've been so out of sorts this week. Lots of quality time with books and the duvet. Hoping this weekend will sort me out.
Back soon. Planning on getting some spring photos tomorrow if the weather is nice.
Have a happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. May the weekend relax your mind and uplift your mood/spirit. Know that those of us old-enough-to-be-your-mother types miss your posts. We tend to worry. (Grin)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...