Friday, 2 March 2012

Friday Night Crafting

So I decided to actually do something tonight, rather than my normal moping on a Friday night!

I've been meaning to make some cushion covers for my bargain 50p cushions.

I figured this fabric would make fabulous mismatched cushions! :D

Fat Quarters

I hate this ironing board. It's all we really have space for though, but it makes sewing a nightmare. I tried to iron my quilt top on it the other day; complete nightmare. Anyone else have to deal with a tiny ironing board?
Ironing


I got to use my Cath Kidston pins for the first time! :D
Pins

And ta da: A cushion cover:
I have a cushion cover. Almost. Still needs sewing!

Well, almost a cushion cover. I need to sew it all together in the morning!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...