Sunday, 4 March 2012

Late night education

Pip is explaining schrodingers cat to me. Late night physics rocks.

My man is doing his PHD in physics. He has, for reasons unknown, and yet useful to me, decided to impart his physics wisdom and teach me to code. Yeah. Computer code. Starting with C++.

I don't think it will be easy; I'm not a great listener. More of a read it to learn type of person.

But, when it results in using the white board, being explained the whole schrodinger's cat thing very late at night, it is highly entertaining.

I can't even remember how we got onto the cat... The bunny in the corner is my contribution! But I do now understand the concept. Somewhat at least.

And yes, my life did dissolve into a 'big bang theory' comedy sketch last night.




Bazinga.

Have a happy Sunday night folks. May it be calming and educational to you all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...