Thursday, 1 March 2012

Where's my mojo? Have you seen it?

I feel like I've lost my mojo. My enthusiasm. My ability to do anything.

(Except cross stitch.)

But having finished one project, I'm not ready to move back to the rocket ship tonight.

Not really ready to do anything.

I need some crafty motivation.

I'm missing photo taking, but I know I don't have the energy for a 365 again.
I've barely picked up my camera since January. I need to find a way of taking pictures again, without it becoming a daily chore, but something I enjoy.

I need to learn to be bothered of an evening.

Does anyone else have this problem of returning from work and just not doing anything? Of just vegetating on the couch and becoming a flat blob who can't move? Just me? Shared shatteredness?

It might just be this week. Back to work after time off is always hard.
But.
I need a project. Or something to work on photography wise.

Suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. Hmm I recommend choosing a photography project that gives you themes to prompt you - I don't know about you but I find them much easier than just taking any old photo a day. You could do one of the 30 day project challenges? You could do it over 30 weeks if you don't want to take them every day :)

    Hope you feel more inspired soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...