Tuesday, 3 April 2012

C is For Coffee!

C is for coffee.

It was going to be 'change'. But things are changing so much in the coming weeks, I'm pretty overwhelmed by it all. I'm packing it all in, leaving my job, moving 3 hours away, and completely starting from scratch looking for work and deciding what I want to be doing with my life. It's terrifying really when I think about it. 

So coffee it is. Avoiding the big scary things in life. Hopefully no more self-destroying ruts for me.
Taking a stand for my sanity. 

In the worst economic climate in a while. Yikes.

So. Coffee.

Starbucks Freebies

I'm a slave to it.

194/365*2

I used to hate it.

82/365*2

Now, I can't get enough of it.

46/365*2

I can even drink it without any sugar/sweetener.

But I love it in flavored form from the evil empire of coffee...

Starbucks 30th January

4 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on the big move! I hear you about avoiding change - I'm not a huge fan myself. But from an outsider's perspective, it all sounds very bold and exciting! :)

    As for coffee, unfortunately even a little bit of caffeine is too much for me - I freak out and my heart starts racing and it's a bad scene. So I'm a tea girl. But I LOVE the smell of coffee... mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm trying to cut back the coffee myself, drinking peppermint tea instead!

      Oddly enough I used to hate the smell of coffee, but now, loving it!

      Delete
  2. Mmm, coffee. I love it as well, though I am trying to cut back and have it only on special occasions instead of every morning. Hard habit to break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love coffee cannot think of a time that I didnt enjoy a great cup of coffee even when I was pregant. And I had to stop drinking it for awhile and all I could do is dream of when I would get to drink it agian. Chnage tha tis a tough one. Pray all goes well for you. Change can be good. Thank you for stopping by.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...