Thursday, 12 April 2012

K is for Kuchen

This is a total cop out. I had no clue what to write for 'k', except for knickers. I wasn't too sure on that idea either.

So I present 'kuchen.' This is German for cake.

As we have just finished wallpapering an entire room, and are about to start painting it, please accept my apologies for nothing more than pictures of cake, in my life, over the last 4 years.

I promise I will be back for more coherent, and more a-z commenting and blog perusal, as soon as this bedroom is decorated!

Smear
Squashing cake

CAKE!
Minecraft cake
Sand Cake
Sand cake

Tea and Cake
Tea and cake

Day 329: Birthday
Fondant Fancy heaven!

35/365*2
Tea and Cake take two.

Happy Birthday Pip
Birthday coffee cake


91/365*2
Cake Bunting
See you tomorrow for another round of 'what an earth shall I be blogging about!'

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures. Those are some awesome looking cakes :)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM - you can't go wrong with cake! ;-)

    New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...