Monday, 16 April 2012

N is for Notebooks

Notebooks

I have a bit of a thing for stationary. 
Sadly, I no longer really need much of it; I'm not studying anymore, 
I don't have a job that requires it.
But I still like to have a handy collection for notes, my diary, and for my book list.

I might have an iPad, but paper will never be replaced. 
There is nothing like opening a crisp, new, notebook.
Deciding what to do with it.
Potential.


Paper Lines

Lined. Unlined.
I like both.

I like anything with nice paper. 
Can't stand those with paper that lets your pen bleed through.

I like filling them up. 

I rarely do so.

I give up.

Get another notebook.

I chop and change.

I have four current in use notebooks.
My diary. Used often to keep track of life.
My panda notebook. Used to record books read. Started this year.
My grey felt book. Used for notes in learning how to code. When I get around to it.
Another black book not here. For menu planning and shopping lists.

What do you use? Do you even have a notebook?
Do you use your tech for your notes 
or do you like the more traditional approach?


3 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm a notebook nerd too. (Pretty pens capture my attention like a shiny object does a magpie's, as well). :-)

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun notebook collection! I have a same need for physical paper but I've gotten better with hoarding. Of course most of it is just still back east waiting to be shipped :x

    xoxo Lloralye @ Adorning Schemes A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write on anything except my fiance's notebooks! lol She seems to have a million of them, most of which are unused.

    I will write on whatever is available, a gum wrapper, the back of a pizza advertisement - anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...