Thursday, 26 April 2012

W is for Wreck this Journal

Day One: Arrival

Wreck this Journal is an art book of sorts by Keri Smith.

It is a subversive endeavor to get you creating by wrecking a book.
WTJ2 Scrub 2

It will challenge you.
WTJ2: Cut

It will push you.
Fire!

It will make you do batshit crazy things.


It will make you look like a weirdo.
Wreck this Journal: New Shoes


But you will love it.
WTJ2: Wear the Journal

And you will never forget it.
Day 365: Walking Away

You will even sleep with it.
Day12/13: Sleep with your Journal


It becomes your life. Your art. You style. It takes you over.
WTJ2: Pick Up without your hands


Believe me, I know. I've done two of them.

So, go get one. Available from all good shops and online ones too! Amazon has it.

(She's also done a number of other very good books along similar lines, but I would suggest Wreck this journal as a starting point!)

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea, A LOT. Had a journal that you mailed to friends, family, etc. It got "dead ended" with one of my brothers. Loved the idea though. This is more personal.

    A-to-Z in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...