Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Ahem

I'm sorry for the absence around here, but I am crazily busy this week. I feel incredibly tense, and it's only Tuesday!

I have another job interview on Thursday, so am travelling back to pips folks tomorrow night after work. Been prepping for it since i got in! I will be back here by Thursday evening, with work again Friday. Then, we will see how the interview goes as to the remainder of my week...

Fingers crossed for me please! This one looks great! And it starts on Monday, which would be crazy in terms of my move, but very very good in terms of my life!

I'll try and blog on Saturday. Let you know how it is going. Promise.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck! ::crosses fingers for you::

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good deal and wonderful timing! Just plan on the new job...we all know its yours! (Smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...