Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Last Days

Wall-E

It was my last day at work today. I'm kind of sad about leaving. After all, it's been four years.

Last day.

Im heading into the unknown, into the world of unemployment for who knows how long. I have all sorts it thoughts tumbling through my head right now.
It's going to take a little while to organise that and feel right about it all.

Mostly I have an end of term feeling. Like its summer break. Maybe it is. Maybe I need that space to sort out my head and decide on my next path.

Flowers

So thank you for the memories of work. But I won't miss you when I get up in the morning and do not have to rush around.

Two years on my feet.

My feet are pretty pleased at the prospect of not standing for 8 hours a day. My shoes were worn right through!

So happy/nervous unemployment day to me.

Yikes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...